My pageviews!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My poem Response to Waiting for you by Susane Colsanti

Waiting for you  by Me

Anticipation is all I feel.
I wait for your eyes to
lock with mine
and see
how I really feel.

You're my other half
I don't know how
I could ever live without
you.

This is
Now.

Back then...
All I could do
was search
for something
real
When what
I wanted...
what I needed
Was infront of me all along

You are my
Best Friend.
You are my
Hero.

You always
Made me laugh.
You always
Put a smile on my face.

I was always
waiting for the
right guy to come
around
but...
Really you
were right here
all along

I never thought
That I could love you
Really love you
Untill...
that night

It was prom.
You asked me to dance.
I said yes.

Then we left
and
We went to
our usual
Hangout
spot.

You played our song
and we
danced under the
Moonlight

That was the night
when everything
put itself together again

The waiting was over
and...
I fell in love.
With you.
All.
Over.
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment