My pageviews!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just an Every day routine

Just another ordinary day and I come home from school. I throw my books on the floor,greet my grandma,and greet my grandpa. I sit down and have a quick snack.
"How was your day at school?"she asks.
"Fine I guess," I mumble under my breath.
I guess you could say that I'm not the most cheerful person after a long day at school. Especially on Wednesdays when I have SHSAT Prep classes from 4:30 to 7pm. I mean who wants to be bothered by an adult when you come home right? So usually after that I'll start on my homework and halfway through it I'll get bored and pick up my book. So I'll sit there and read for hours on end and my mom will yell at me from the other room telling my to stop reading. I think that I'm the only kid on the planet who's mom tells them to actually STOP reading. Crazy right? Some people think that reading brings families closer together, well that may work for them but not for me, and I'll tell you the truth, reading can also break up families...kinda. It can break up families because when you read you go to your own little world am I right? Right. So most people do not enjoy reading the same as others. I am the only one in my family who loves to read books about vampires, I don't really know why but I find them to be very interesting. Okay, so, I love to read romance/realistic fiction/ fantasy, compared to my family who love to read mystery, and adventure. I mean not that I'm trying to imply that I hate those genres but they're just not my cup of tea. So I read what I like in my own little corner/world while my family is bonding with each other. I guess I'm a loner, which is kind of true because I really do not liked to be bothered when I'm doing something. But, anyway, this is basically how I am when I'm reading, you can say I'm sort of a reading fanatic. If I could I think that I would make a school dedicated to reading, and we would read all day and have book discussions and such. But that's just my opinon on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment